The idea for the project arose as a response to the needs of all of the partner organizations based on the experiences of these organizations. Leadership 2021 is a project that combines all our experiences and the best partnerships we have worked on since the beginning of the Erasmus+ Programme. A common need of all of the organisations involved is the lack of qualified young leaders who can manage projects, take social actions and in the future be in leadership positions in our organisations. Furthermore, we all share the idea of promoting leadership as a lifestyle that makes young people more valuable in the job market. We called the project “Leadership 2021” because the year 2021 represents to us the beginning of a new era. Many regional, national and European strategies and policies are prepared until 2020. Erasmus+ will also finish. 2021 brings a new EU budget, a new Programme but what is most important a year after the pandemic will have to bring man worldwide changes. Thanks to our programme we want to face those challenges. The multiactivity project Leadership2021 will be organised in two countries – the first TC will be done in Georgia and the second in Poland.
– fostering quality of youth work and social activeness bt providing an equipping of young leaders practical skills in leadership including coaching,
– enhancing the multicultural approach as well as tolerance and solidarity of participant through providing learning space for young people from various countries,
– exchange of good practices related to innovative youth projects, which realize the leaders in our communities, civil society development projects,
– equip the participants with the key competencies useful not only in social work but also on the job market,
– promoting entrepreneurship and inclusion of young people,
– providing space for young leaders to talk and share good practices on how to deal with the current EU critical situation,
– influence the local community through organising an open debate with participants of the TC and promote it through podcasts