ABOUT THE PROJECT
Project outreach and impact towards target categories (children. youngsters, Adults, NEETs and persons with disabilities in partner countries and at the European level) and indirect targets of the project (Local, national, international sport organizations, educational institutions, youth organisations, NGOs, Social workers, Youth workers, Teachers, Educators, Trainers, Coaches, Directors).
- Research and analysis of existing academic literature, policy documents and statistical data;
- Mapping of research clusters for best practices in sport clubs/associations, NGOs, educational institutions;
- Analysis and elaboration of results collected;
- Drafting conclusions on research results.
- deploying an innovative synergy between the fields of sport, physical activity, health, education, training and youth sector embodied in 4 intellectual Outputs and in local awareness-raising activities spanning 6 European Union countries streamlined by a partnership of 8 organizations with different profiles, target group, experience, expertise and practices.
- achieving an overview of the state-of-the-art in Sports participation, physical health and mental health across a variety of target groups
- promotion of the holistic view of health, raising awareness about the importance of the health-enhancing effects of physical activities, providing theoretical and practical information and experience on the bio-psycho-social model of health through a “Comprehensive Booklet on Holistic Health and Education by Sport”.
- laying the grounds for the development of professional capacities in operators (Sport Coaches and Trainers) working in Education by Sport through a specific Format TC based on Education Through Sport methodologies applicable across the 6 project countries and in Europe.
- creating a dedicated project Web Platform integrating e-learning modules for the ultimate audience of targets as well as providing a networking architecture between organizers, targets and stakeholders.
In the framework of the project there will be 6 IOs created:
- IO1: Health SportEnBook-Report that will be conceived as an informational and programmatic input to the following activities of the project and as a general, all-encompassing resource to the wider audience of stakeholders.
- IO2: Comprehensive Booklet on Holistic Health and Education by Sport -Manual that will be an all-encompassing educational and informational resource targeted at final project beneficiaries
- IO3: Format TC “Holistic Health and Education by Sport”-Educational Methods, an educational Format adaptable to the needs and context-specific characteristics of operators working in the field of Education by Sport, with the target audiences representing project focus group.
- IO4: PROPELLERS Web Platform -an open-access architecture of disclosure of project outcomes and results towards the wide audience of targets and stakeholders, within and beyond partner countries.
Mine Vaganti NGO – Sassari, Italy
BULSport– Sofia, Bulgaria
Champions Factory – Sofia, Bulgaria
Universidad de Extremadura – Bandajoz, Spain
RSS Rijecki Sportski Savez – Rijeka, Croatia.
University Panepistimio Thessalias – Volos, Greece
MV International – Sassari, Italy